How to get Lucky!

Posted by 65302 | 11:43 PM

How to get Lucky!
Do you know someone who's always lucky - a friend or colleague for whom things just work out - as if by magic?The concept of luck brings up an age-old question: Are some people born lucky and others not? The answer to both questions is "no." You - right now - have the ability to create your own luck. So-called luck is simply the ability to attract your desires into your life. In fact, researcher Dr. Richard Wiseman conducted a ten-year scientific study on "the luck factor" and discovered[...]
Source: on-line-tribune-abundance.blogspot.com

Nobody

It's gone
What's gone? My mind?
Soul? No, I'm fine
Not really
Deep inside, something is missing
The love and tender kissing
She walked out herself
Now all I do is talk to myself
in the mirror, with my reflection
My heart is dead
Soon it will make a resurrection
Once the wounds heal
And I'm loved for real
A type of love I can feel
But nobody loves me
Nobody cares
Nobody loves me
That nobody is me
I can't love myself because no one does
I'm all alone and no longer what I once was
But the only thing that keeps me alive
Is knowing that the next day, it might all change
For the best
And that "nobody" becomes somebody



Source: feedproxy.google.com

3 Credit Tips To Increase Your Financial Abundance
Grab my Free eBook: Credit Rescue! Click here!While extremely convenient, credit cards can be a very costly consumer product. Most people don’t realize just how expensive carrying around a credit card in your wallet can be. Each year many big spending credit card consumers can throw hundreds or even thousands of dollars out the window using credit cards. Even if you’re not a big credit card spender, almost anyone can save hundreds of dollars each year with these 3 credit card tips.Never Pay the Minimum[...]
Source: on-line-tribune-abundance.blogspot.com

REMEMBER THAT TIME
Am I in real world or dreaming

Where everywhere there is yell and screaming

I have given the best part of my life to you

There is nothing left that I can do

I do not think the way I used to

Your entrance in my life will make it true

All the freshness in my life scattered

Just like a rose that was left watered

Every success in my life was heartily applauded

So make your vision high and broad

No body in the world is an angel

Everybody posses part of evil

Garden of life is so very beautiful

Remember not every flower is joyful

There is special time to touch the horizon

So happiness has its own season

I faced the storm for the sake of others

Now no one listens or even bothers

When everyone was drowning I was there

Seeing me drowning no one cares

You were afraid when you lost your way

Remember I was the one who showed you the way

I could have left you in the darkest

But I sacrificed to face the worst

I didn’t laugh at that time when you lost your smile

Seeing me weeping how can you smile?



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Pleasure by Nature
Nature brings a colorful beauty to one's heart,
It flies in our heart like colorful butterfly,
It strengthens the hearts with huge wings to fly,
A beautiful creator lves in the heart of Nature.
A life is not enough to enjoy the whole Nature,
Each and every part of the universe comes under Nature,
Nature is a part of existance of Human life,
Without Nature, there will be no future.
Nature survives the life with pleasure,
Beautiful Nature is the creator of great desire,
Final Nature lives with us and lives in us,
It brings many dreams and moments to us.
Oh God! We are thankful for gifting us a beautiful Natire,
It is one's responsibility to save the beauty of Nature,
A true living in the heart of Nature helps an achiever,
To achieve the long life period of his splendid desire.



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Don't Forget Your Free Smoothie at Orange Julius!
Today is Free Light Smoothie Day! Get a free 20-oz. Tropical Sunlight, Berry-Pom Twilight, or Strawberry Delight light smoothie with this printable coupon from the Orange Julius website. They are only 250 calories for a full 20-oz. size! Swimsuit-friendly!

Also, get $1 off any 20 oz. Light Smoothie with this printable coupon that expires October 31, 2009.



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Atlanta Botanical Garden 50% Off Dad's Admission on Father's Day
Looking for something fun to do with Dad on Father's Day? Take him to the Atlanta Botanical Garden! Dad's enjoy half-price admission all day on Father's Day, June 21. Stop by from 1-5 pm for a fun-filled afternoon of live music, activities, games, a Ride-On-Train ($2) and more. See the monumental sculptures of the Moore in America exhibit, and check out the "dream car" show in the garden! Fun carnival food will be available for purchase.

For discounts on the rest of the family's tickets, make sure you stop by an AtlanTIX booth in Underground Atlanta or Lenox Square . Tickets there are $10.32 each, a savings that can add up considering regular adult admission is $15 and seniors and children 3-17 are $12.

Thanks to Atlanta on the Cheap for the heads up on this great deal!



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Tithe Your Way Out Of Debt?
by Jim DeSantis, EditorIn the course of being active in the local church and attaining Associate Degrees in Pastoral Counseling and Theology, I became convinced that this - "you can tithe your way out of debt" - is a false teaching, pervasive in the church today. Now, it is not my intention to upset the church. I am not a radical by any means. But, I believe there is no scripture that justifies this, NO, not even Malachi. In fact, much of the church teaches Malachi incorrectly. They never teach[...]
Source: on-line-tribune-abundance.blogspot.com

0 comments